2011年8月23日星期二

healed ugg

Today's blog deals with my sense of fashion this fall. This week the temperatures were a little cold, but in 70 years. These temperatures sent a signal of fashion by our students that cause many girls from the eighth grade, while your Ugg boots to break, this Tuesday. I noticed the first pair of Uggs in the store in the first period. More Uggs came in the second period and third period, I knew girls in grade 8, a mass movement started in their winter clothes are accepted in early autumn.

Having said all that I noticed that on Wednesday, Ugg season came seemed to have a job. From my perspective, something like a fashion expert, the withdrawal of the use of Uggs in early fall due to overheating of the feet can be uncomfortable when
 the students of the school in the warm autumn afternoon were displaced have been caused. I see a second wave of Ugg phenomena occurs if the first produces a cloudy sky snowflake.

没有评论:

发表评论